How it works
- Select your sessions. Here you can indicate the time framework when you will be available to meet other participants.
Please be aware that in order to meet someone at the event, you must have indicated at least one common session. Thus it is recommended to reserve some time for the meetings and select more than one session.
Set up a company profile (during registration)
- Create a short description of your company. (Working language is English)
By choosing keywords you can specify the business fields your company works in.
Set up marketplace entries
- Create marketplace opportunities.
Display what you are looking for and/or what you can offer to potential partners. You can add several offers or requests.
The more detailed your entries are the more suitable meeting requests you will receive.
- Meeting requests should be accepted or declined. Only those meetings accepted will be scheduled!
The person who is invited to a meeting may choose a timeslot for the meeting when accepting it. By default the B2Match system will suggest the earliest available common timeslot. However any other common timeslot offered by the system can be chosen.
Last but not least: Do not only wait for others to request meetings with you but browse the marketplace and participants list and book meetings actively yourself.
- the video tool is already integrated onto this website, no other tools needed
- check your audio quality, using headphones if possible
- use a good webcam to improve the image Quality
Please note that you cannot have the virtual meetings via the app. If you want to have the virtual meetings via your smartphone, you can use the event website (https://it-forum-connects.b2match.io/login) on your smartphone.